dailyvideo

Blog Archive

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

SS Rajamouli Clarifies About 'Brahmarshi Viswamithra'

SS Rajamouli and Prabhas
Reacting to the news that is making rounds in the web and electronic media regarding his upcoming film, director Rajamouli gave the clarification. Recently there is a gossip that this successful director is in plans to make a film with Prabhas and Samantha in the lead roles with the title ‘Brahmarshi Viswamithra’.

Rajamouli has posted a tweet in the social networking site, Twitter that he is not directing any film titled ‘Brahmarshi Viswamithra’.

Rajamouli tweets “There is much news about my film with Prabhas for which, I myself don’t know about how the story is going to be. I am certainly not doing Viswamithra. I don’t know the budget, I don’t know the story and we haven’t signed Samantha for the film.”


Next POST

Posted by jayapaal on 8:31 AM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery