dailyvideo

Blog Archive

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts

Suriya's on Rakta Charitra 2

Suriya in Rakta Charitra 2
RGV, Suriya’s ‘Rakta Charitra 2’ is all set to hit the screens world-wide tomorrow. The first part of the film has made unpredictable collections all over. Vivek Oberoi played the role of Paritala Ravi, the main lead in the film. Rakata Charitra 2 introduces Suriya and Priyamani’s roles, the real-life characters of Maddelacheruvu Suri and his wife.

RGV has earlier informed that Rakta Charitra is both Vivek and Suriya’s film in many events. Suriya informs that he is a real life friend of Vivek and he has never expected rivalry with Vivek onscreen.

Surya says, “It’s a dream come true playing this role. I was in talks with RGV in finalizing a script from 5 years and finally I’m happy with this Suri’s role.”

He further tells, “I had to just hang on to be my character, be positive and honest. I didn’t think about Vivek or for that matter what I had done in the past. I had to be passionate about this (Maddelacheruvu Suri’s) character, his thoughts, and his point of view. The character feels that what he felt was right in his own philosophy.”


Next POST

Posted by jayapaal on 10:21 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery